Are you taking your Beatle love just a little too far?
Here are some indications that your Beatlemania is slightly over the top now that the Sixties are over...
- You're convinced that you knew John, Paul, George and/or Ringo in a past life.
- You regularly camp out in front of their homes and offices.
- You queue for at least twenty-four hours to grab tickets to see Paul or Ringo.
- All you ever dream about? The Beatles.
- All you ever talk about? The Beatles.
- You've adopted a Liverpool accent. And you're not from Liverpool.
- You're still planning to marry a Beatle. And if that fails, well... they've all got